How to manage data transfer requests from another school

If a pupil has recently moved from your school to a different school, you may receive requests for plan, provision, passport, meeting log and file data about that pupil from their new school.

To manage incoming requests, mouse over the Admin tab at the top of the page and select Information requests (inbound) from the drop down menu.

You will be taken to a table of information requests. To approve or deny a request, tick the checkbox next to its entry in the table and click on the Approve or Deny buttons.